The Kscope Podcast with Billy Reeves
A new edition of the podcast will be available each month, subscribe or stream at the links below.
KSCOPE IN CONCERT (and afterparty!) A.K.A. Kscope Podcast 147: midsummer bumper Golden Hour. ..being a trip around the world (with a small carbon footprint) to hear, in the flesh, your Kscope favourites live on stage. we're off to The U.S.A., Mexico, Norway, Bulgaria, the Netherlands and - Shepherd’s Bush... ...with Steven Wilson, Anathema, The Pineapple Thief, Blackfield, Porcupine Tree, Katatonia, Paul Draper of Mansun, Ulver, and No Man. PLUS, a bit of grooving and chat (with Colin Edwin of Porcupine Tree & O.R.k.) at the afterparty; a “playback” of the new Kscope singles...
STARRING, LIVE ON STAGE:
- THE PINEAPPLE THIEF with ‘Nothing at Best’ from Where We Stood (London)
- ANATHEMA WITH THE PLOVDIV PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA with ‘Closer’ from Universal (Plovdiv)
- BLACKFIELD with ‘Blackfield’ from NYC (New York)
- KATATONIA (feat. Bruce Soord) with ‘Day’ from Sanctitude (London)
- PAUL DRAPER OF MANSUN with ‘Feeling My Heart Run Slow' from Live at Scala (London)
- PORCUPINE TREE with ‘Fear of a Blank Planet’ from Anesthetize (Tilburg)
- ULVER with ‘In The Red’ from The Norwegian National Opera (Oslo)
- NO-MAN with ‘All the Blue Changes’ from Mixtaped (from Bush Hall, London)
- AND CLOSING THE SHOW…
- STEVEN WILSON with ‘Harmony Korine’ from Get All You Deserve (Mexico City)
(plus, at the after party, a chat with Colin Edwin, the new single from his band O.R.k. entitled ‘As I Leave’ and Ed Wynne of Ozric Tentacles new single ‘Seen The Sun’ from his forthcoming album Tumbling Through The Floativerse)